We are grateful to both MAWFA and MAWIB and our other generous sponsors for the opportunity to bring together stakeholders from the workforce community to explore innovative initiatives that have transformed the healthcare workforce landscape in cities around our country. Our speakers will describe best practices that emerged from their individual local initiatives, practices that will showcase new ways of thinking about issues such as employer engagement, recruitment, career laddering, clinical placements and community engagement.
Please use the attached links to review the presentations and reports associated with this exciting event!
- Baltimore Alliance for Careers in Healthcare (BACH) Overview
- Career Tracking and Advancement BACH's Data Collection, Reporting, and Analysis Strategies
- Flint Healthcare Employment Opportunities Project
- Public Policy Forum Survey Findings
- JVS Boston Intermediary - Part 1
- JVS Boston Intermediary - Part 2
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Coalition
- Wisconsin Nursing Workforce Development Initiatives
- DWD Survey Methodology and Data Roll Out